Students must successfully complete each subject of his or her program and maintain a minimum grade of C average (70-79) throughout the training period.
In addition, each student must completely fulfill all financial obligations toward the school by the end of his/her training period.
The school will not issue a transcript or diploma to any graduate with an unpaid balance on their school tuition and/or fees.
A diploma will be awarded to students who have met all stated requirements. The student must also, at the end of the course, have a C average.
Certificate Diploma In:
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding(online)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant(Online)
- Medical Assistant
- Accounting Program
- Computer And Information System Management
- Computer Networking and Engineering Administration
- Nurse Aide
- Medication Aide.